With students from all over the world you will have the chance to experience UK culture first hand, improve your study skills, make new friends and discover some of our most exciting cities and attractions.
Bellerbys Summer is
open to students aged between 14 and 17 years of age. We provide a mix of
academic and creative taster sessions and English study (English study at
Brighton) as follows:
- Course length: 2 or 4 weeks (depending on start date)
- Entry requirements: IELTS 3.5
- Fees: £970 per week inclusive of tuition fees, full board accommodation, activities and excursions. Please note that there is a £200 non-refundable enrolment fee payable in addition to the weekly fee.
Please note that airport transfer fees are not included. Airport transfer prices (one way):
- London Gatwick Airport £120
- London Heathrow Airport £160
- London Stansted Airport £270
- Accommodation: We offer an all-inclusive residential package at our Brighton College.
- Money back: we offer full refunds on Bellerbys Summer fees for students who pay for and enrol on to one of our A Level or Foundation programmes in September 2017 or in 2018.
Improve your English and broaden your academic knowledge
At Bellerbys Summer Academic, we teach the study skills that help academic progression and provide the language skills required to help you be successful in specialist subject areas. Daily English lessons (Monday – Friday) take place to help students develop essay-writing skills, vocabulary and the ability to debate.
Bellerbys Brighton Academic
At Bellerbys Brighton you will take part in an excellent mix of academic subjects and have an opportunity to fully appreciate British culture through trips and visits.
Taster lesson in the following subject areas: Mathematics, Business & Economics, Social Sciences (Humanities) and Science.
Nurture your creativity
Bellerbys Summer Creative is for students looking to learn first-hand from art and media specialists.
At Bellerbys Brighton, English lessons take place in the morning and focus on developing your vocabulary, essay writing, research and debating skills, followed by creative classes in the afternoon.
Taster lesson in the following subject areas: Art, Media and Photography.
Students attending Bellerbys Summer Academic or Creative are able to take part in a wide range of extracurricular activities and excursions. All our activities help to build well rounded students which is what universities are looking for.
Bellerbys Brighton is located in an exciting city by the sea, surrounded by history and culture. Below are some examples of the activities and excursions that Academic and Creative students can take part in:
Sport - Table-Tennis, Kick-Boxing, Street Dance/Hip-Hop, Circuit/Fitness Training, Yoga/Dynamic Stretching, Football, Tennis, Street Basketball, Badminton, Beach Volleyball.
Excursions* - Arundel Castle, Paintballing, Rock-Climbing, Golf, Go-Kart Racing, London Sightseeing/River Cruise, Thorpe Park (Theme Park), Portsmouth Historic Dockyard.
For Summer 2017 we offer a choice of two pathways at our Brighton College:
- 19 June 2017 (2 or 4 weeks)
- 3 July 2017 (2 or 4 weeks)
- 17 July 2017 (2 or 4 weeks)
- 31 July 2017 (2 weeks only)