Unique university offers
You will receive an offer of conditional progression from Durham University and Lancaster University when you receive an offer to study one of the following Foundation pathways:
English Language Preparation Programme
If you need additional language preparation before you start your course, you can first join our English Language Preparation Programme.
Foundation Preparation Programme (October start)
This course will provide you with extra support, preparing you for your Foundation programme in January, including:
- Extra English classes as required
- University guidance including university visits, UCAS applications
- Study skills including research and presentation techniques, essay writing and more
- Personal development and soft skills development including team work, critical thinking, debate and confidence building
- Students starting the Foundation Preparation Programme in October will start their Foundation programme beginning January
For more details, read our Foundation Preparation Programme Flyer.
The Extended Foundation is a four-term academic programme. The extra term is designed for students who need additional guidance before they start the three-term Foundation.
If you need to increase your academic skills or English level before starting the three-term Foundation, this is a good option for you. This programme is offered at our Brighton and London Colleges.
- January (Brighton only)
- June (London only)
- September (Brighton and London)
Following successful completion of the English, Mathematics, Business Studies (and General Science in Brighton) modules in term one, and achievement of the required English entry level, you will progress to study a set of core subjects alongside one of the mainstream Foundation pathways.
Would you like some advice about which is the best study programme for you? Please contact a Student Enrolment Adviser who will be pleased to help.