IELTS Express is an intensive six-week English language preparation course taught by experts at Bellerbys College, providing students with the best opportunity to improve their IELTS scores by up to one full point.
Starting in July, you should join this course if you need to improve your IELTS score prior to joining a Bellerbys academic course or a UK university.
Live and study in the vibrant city of Brighton and Hove. Brighton and Hove is a young and vibrant city by the sea. There is great shopping, cinema and theatre, and historical sites to visit, so you can be sure to have fun and enjoy your time here.
- Age: 18+
- Course length: 6 weeks
- Course Dates: 3 July to 11 August 2017 with exam on 12 August 2017
- Entry requirements: Minimum IELTS 4.5
- Fees: £4,960 GBP for the full 6 week course. Fees include tuition, residential accommodation and exam fee.Airport transfer fees not included.
Why choose Bellerbys?:
When you study at Bellerbys, you will be taught in a modern learning environment by teachers who are experienced in teaching international students, providing you with the best opportunity to improve your IELTS scores by up to one full point.
- IELTS Express is the fastest and most effective way to achieve your required level of English language
- 25 hours of classroom tuition and ten hours of homework weekly
- Improve your IELTS score by up to one full point in just six weeks
- Intensive tuition in small classes to ensure you make fast progress
- Personal tutors for one-to-one attention
- Complete this course in the summer prior to a September start at university or at Bellerbys College
You can study the IELTS Express programme to help you reach the entry requirements required for our academic courses.
You will need the following IELTS scores for our courses:
- Foundation - 4.5
- Undergraduate Year 1 in Business and Management- 5.5 (no less than 5.0 in writing)
If you have the academic qualifications needed for university, you can apply directly to university after completing the IELTS express. Universities in the UK typically require students to have an IELTS of around 6.5 but you must check the specific requirements of your chosen institution.
English language requirements for IELTS Express
To study the summer programme you will need to demonstrate an English language level equivalent to the following:
Depending on the type of visa you are entering the UK on you may take the Study Group English Test to determine your English language level.
To progress to a Bellerbys academic course you will need to meet the academic requirements of that programme. See course pages for details.
Contact a Student Enrolment Adviser to find out if you meet our entry requirements